How do I apply for Community Housing?

The District of Parry Sound Social Services Administration Board handles all applications for social housing in the District of Parry Sound.   Social housing is housing funded by various government programs in which tenants pay reduced rents.

Application for Social Housing

  • You can apply for social housing by completing and filing an application with our offices. Applications are available for pick-up at the social services office, from this Website or call us and we will mail one to you.  We will be happy to assist you in completing an application at our office or answer your questions over the telephone.  Completed applications can be dropped off at our office or mailed in.
  • Currently there is a waiting list for social housing in the District of Parry Sound.  You will be placed on this waiting list once you have submitted a complete application and documentation and have been determined eligible for social housing.   Because of the high demand for subsidized housing the wait may take many years.
  • Your application will be returned if your forms are not completely filled out or if any necessary documents are missing. You will not be placed on the waiting list until your application is complete.
en_CAEnglish (Canada)