Information for Agency Approved Home Child Care Providers
The District of Parry Sound Social Services Administration Board is a licensed agency that contracts with individuals to provide child care in their home. We welcome applicants who are registered early childhood educators, but that certainly isn’t a requirement.
Some of the advantages of working with us to come Agency Approved are:
- Access to Child Care Fee Subsidy for eligible families
- Free training & support from a registered EC
- Ongoing operational funding
- Guaranteed bi-weekly payments – regardless of parent fee collection
- Assistance locating clientele
- Toy and equipment sharing
- Flexible schedule
- See below for more!
How do I apply for my home child care business to be Agency Approved?
If you would like to become an Agency Approved Home Child Care provider or for more information contact the Home Child Care Program office at:
705-477-3942 or 705-938-4059
As a caregiver, who would I work for?
Useful Links for Home Child Care Providers: