What is Child Care Fee Subsidy?
Child Care Fee Subsidy provides financial assistance to eligible families, enabling them to access a range of licensed child care programs and supports.
- Families eligible for Child Care Fee Subsidy must be working or attending an educational program.
- Families with exceptional circumstances may also be referred and receive Child Care Fee Subsidy.
How do I know if my family is eligible?
Eligibility for Child Care Fee Subsidy is based on a family’s income.
- Families wishing to apply for Child Care Fee Subsidy please contact: the Children’s Services Office at 705-746-7777 ext. 277, toll free 1-800-461-4464 or email email@example.com. Fax 705-746-4712
- Arrangements will be made for family members to complete the application.
- Financial documentation will be required at the time of application.