- This event has passed.
Communities of Practice Meetings – School Age Network
January 24 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Facilitation of Communities of Practice Meetings
A Community of Practice is a group of professionals who share a concern or passion about a practice topic
and who wish to learn how to improve this area of practice by communicating and collaborating with each
other regularly over time (these have historically been known as ‘networks’). This session will look at how
you can develop local communities of practice which leverages your community’s expertise to keep the
communities of practice operating and will include tips on how to review your community’s interests
through consultation to create an action plan to enable local facilitation and implementation of
Communities of Practice. ECCDC will also be available to support your community in the setting up of your
new communities of practice.
* It would be beneficial to participate in all four sessions, as it is a networking opportunity
with your peers.
School Age Network Evening Meetings
• Meeting One Date: Thursday November 24, 2022 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
• Meeting Two Date: Tuesday December 13, 2022 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
• Meeting Three Date: Tuesday January 24th, 2023 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
• Meeting Four Date: Tuesday February 28th, 2023 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
*Registration closes Nov 21, 2022 – limited spaces
To register for this event please visit: