Contact Us

Please select the department you wish to contact:

Ontario Works
Housing and Community Services
Children’s Services

Pour les services en français s’l vous plait composer le 1-800-461-4464

If you are unsure of what services you are looking for, the 211 service could be of assistance for you. Please click below for more detail, or just call 211 from your phone.

211 Service logo

Comments are closed.